Specialised Geo is firmly committed to continuous improvement in all we do.
We hold ISO 9001 certification in quality management systems, ISO 14001 certification in environmental management systems and AS/NZS 4801 certification for OH&S management systems.
The Specialised Geo team consists of highly skilled and experienced personnel with training in a full range of site access disciplines.
Our team is led by our Managing Director, Leading Hand, Project Manager and Site Manager, supported by a carefully selected group of project staff, most of whom have worked with Specialised Geo for many years.
Our management team is very hands-on, drawing on skills acquired in contracts throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the US and Canada.
Competencies & qualifications
Within our team, we have the following competencies and qualifications:
- OHS Certification Australia Front-End Loader (Skid Steer Type)
- OHS Certification Australia Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform
- Construction Induction (White card)
- Risi card
- Excavator ticket
- TRAC International-Technical Rope Access
- OHS Certification Australia Basic Rigging
- OHS Certification Australia Dogging
- TRAC International-Safe works at Heights
- BSC Senior Environmental Scientist
- OH&S Level IV
- Senior First Aid
- Confined Space
Team members also have many years experience in civil contract works, estimating, and environmental, geotechnical & project management within Australia and overseas.
Contact us today to find out more about our systems and processes that are designed to deliver consistently superior project outcomes.